Friday, April 10, 2015

The Babywearer

In case you haven't heard of it, you should go check out thebabywearer.com.  It is an awesome forum for all things babywearing!  I love the Wrapper's Paradise group.  Each month there is a thread tracking what you have worn that month.  I try to do this most months.  I love that it helps point out to me the wraps that just aren't getting any love.  Sometimes my heart is blinded by how beautiful a wrap is, when maybe it is just a terrible size for us or just not the right fit for us in wrapping qualities.  This monthly tracking has really helped me to make some hard cuts.  Sometimes I feel like I am turning into a wrap collector more than a babywearer.  And that is okay!  I will probably always be a wrap collector, but I don't want to collect 15+ wraps.  So I need to know what works for us and thebabywearer.com has really helped me out with this process.

The Babywearer site also has tons of geekery albums and tutorials.  It is great for the beginner and advanced wrapper.  The people I have met through babywearing both on thebabywearer.com and on facebook have been so sweet.  I have made some great friends through babywearing, who I believe will continue to be close friends even once the babywearing days come to a close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home