Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Where does the time go?

Wow!  This past year has really flown by.  Between work and a super active toddler, I never seem to find any "me time" to write these days.  I still love babywearing, unfortunately, my toddler does not love it as much as me.  We still have some fun uppies, but they are no longer hour plus sessions.  She now only wants to go up for 10 to 15 minutes at a time, unless we are out hiking or on a long walk.

Sometimes we go a week or two without wearing and I get really bummed.  I start to look at my stash and wonder if I need to start selling it off.  I don't want to of course, but how long can you justify a 15+ wrap stash if you only wear for half an hour or so a week?  But then just as I am getting ready to bite the bullet and let go of several of my lovelies she will go through a phase where she wants to go up more often and I will decide to keep them!  Due to the complications of my first pregnancy, including pre-eclampsia and HELLP syndrome, my husband and I have decided that Zoey will be our only child.  So with no future squishes in my future, it is clear that my babywearing days are dwindling down.  For now, I choose to make the most of the ups she gives me!  I love my little princess and I love snuggling her in our beautiful woven wraps.

KHR Shades of Hope in FWCC



Kokoskaa Royal Quill Tacca in FWCC
Zatgebo Purple Kauai in Double Hammock

KHR Blue Steel in FWCC
Linuschka Lotus handwoven in FWCC

My ever evolving stash.  Starting in bottom right corner with Erna im Wunderland and continuing through to our current stash in the top left corner.






Current stash!
Lots of Pavos, a few handwovens, a couple Kokoskass, an Oscha, and a Firespiral























Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home